The 10th International Specialized Exhibition ENERGY SAVING AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY. INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND EQUIPMENT
On October 2 - 5, 2018, the X International Specialized Exhibition “Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency.” took place in St. Petersburg at the Expoforum Exhibition and Convention Center. Innovative technologies and equipment, one of the most sought-after industry events, demonstrating scientific and technical developments and achievements, progressive solutions, and technologies in the field of energy saving. Organizer - FAREXPO.
Leading Russian and foreign companies representing unique developments and novelties of their products in the field of energy efficiency and saving resources became participants of the exhibition.
Issues of improving energy efficiency and rational consumption of energy resources are relevant to the industry. Today, there is an active work on the development of high-precision test equipment, automation of resource accounting, as well as technological processes. This section was widely presented at the exhibition by such companies as the Consortium LOGIKA-TEPLOENERGOMONTAZH, the company “DEP”, LLC “PC Energouchet” and others. Exhibitors proposed modifications of previously developed products, as well as new solutions. So, Matrix LLC presented equipment for electricity metering of the new version “Advanced”, equipped with additional communication interfaces RS-485, Ethernet. LLC NPP Sensor presented the systems for measuring the number of petroleum products in stationary and mobile tanks.
The visitors' interest was attracted by the exposition of companies presenting technologies for the development of the Internet of Things. Particular attention at the booth of STC Argo LLC was paid to LoRa technologies, presented by the LoRa Gateway base station, LoRa surface temperature sensor, and an apartment Du15 with a LoRa-module, a LoRa Pipe sealed modem for online monitoring of the condition of heating mains. ROSSINNO showed the Energynet.online software solution for energy consumption monitoring and energy management. This development is not tied to a specific manufacturer of equipment and is a modern solution that adapts to the needs of the customer.
Every year, the exhibition proposes topical solutions in the field of equipment diagnostics and technologies, which make it possible to extend its service life, increase the reliability and safety of providing consumers with resources. This year, visitors could get acquainted with the latest solutions offered by Universtroy Engineering LLC, SU-87 LLC, Diakont JSC, and others.
The section of heat exchange equipment was represented by Teploobmen, LLC, which demonstrated TTAI heat exchangers, TeFo ventilating air heat recuperators, and Hydrolex, which presented Forsel ™ innovative heat exchangers used in IHP, CHP, boiler houses, CHP, TPP Power plant. Traditionally, the attention of visitors to the exhibition was attracted by infrared equipment presented by the Center for Infrared Emitters LLC. The company demonstrated the KÜBLER GmbH infrared equipment as well as the TANSUN short-wave electric radiators.
For the first time the exhibition featured products:
- LLC PC "Energy Saving" presented lighting equipment, electrical energy metering systems, ASUNO, ASKUE, as well as integrated solutions in the field of energy conservation, comprehensive measures for the preparation and implementation of energy service projects at enterprises,
- Goreks-Svetotekhnika LLC presented the explosion-proof and common industrial electrical equipment,
- A-CONTRACT showed printed circuit boards of any level of complexity, spoke about integrated solutions for the oil and gas industry, and other. At the exhibition, lighting equipment was traditionally widely represented. This year, their products have demonstrated:
- CJSC “PO“ Electrotochpribor ”- the latest developments of explosion-proof lamps and devices for the extractive industries,
- LLC “PHOTON” - economical, reliable and affordable LED lighting systems for different applications,
- LLC "ATON" - electrical LED products and original technical solutions, and other.
Three collective stands also took part in the exposition: Consortium “Domestic Technologies in the Fuel and Energy Complex” (MCPP); Association of Manufacturers of Quality Products for Heat Supply (ACTC); The Ministry of Economic Development, Industry and Trade of the Chuvash Republic, which speaks of an integrated and synergistic approach to solving problems in the field of energy conservation to develop promising solutions for the energy sector.
In the framework of the exhibition “Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency. Innovative technologies and equipment ”traditionally held an international congress“ Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency - Dynamics of Development ”, the rich program of which covers the most pressing issues of the industry. His business program was opened by the Plenary Session "Energy Efficiency and Energy Security - the Most Important Priorities of Energy Development." Within the framework of the Congress, such important topics as energy security in heat, electricity and gas supply, improvement of the quality of production and supply of resources to the consumer, digital energy, smart gas, and energy service were considered. The special attention of the congress participants was attracted by the meeting of designers and manufacturers of power equipment. The event was organized by the Department of the North-West Federal District Scientific Expert Council under the Working Group of the Council of the Federation on monitoring the implementation of legislation in the field of energy, energy saving and energy efficiency, the Association of Manufacturers of Quality Products for Heat Supply, the Consortium "Domestic Technologies in the Fuel and Energy Complex", SPTEK "Gas Club" , NP "Association of Power Engineers of the North-West", the Association of water treatment and wastewater disposal of the Moscow region.
At the opening of the exhibition there was an official awarding of the winners of professional competitions held during the event:
- In the nomination “The best developmental development that increases the reliability of resource provision”, Kaskad-Avtomatiziya was awarded for developing FHP Optima- energy-saving technology for industrial refrigeration units,
- In the nomination “Best Innovation Project”, the winner was the company SI-ART LLC, which presented the three-phase electric meter STEM-300,
- LLC Northern Company became the first in the nomination “The Best Energy-Efficient Solution of the Year” in the “Heat Supply” category, representing a gas outdoor Thermoblock, TSU-NORD,
- POLYPLASTIC Group became the winner in three nominations at once: “The best energy-efficient solution of the year” in the “Water supply” category, “For significant contribution to the implementation of the import substitution program” in the “Water supply” category and “The best developmental design that improves the reliability of resources ",
- LLC "Rustechnology" was the best in 2 competitions: "Energy efficiency. Best solutions and practices "in the nomination" The best-integrated solution in the field of energy security "and" Advanced solutions for automated control systems "in the nomination" For the successful development of software.”
The exhibition "Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency. Innovative technologies and equipment ”confirmed its status as an effective business platform, where leading experts of the energy industry annually gather to exchange views on the most relevant topics, discuss modern technical solutions, establish business contacts, and conclude contracts on favorable terms.
Simultaneously with the exhibition "Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency. Innovative technologies and equipment ”on the same site were the international specialized exhibitions“ Boilers and Burners ”and“ ROS-GAZ-EXPO ”. The symbiosis of events has proven its effectiveness in cooperation issues at the interregional and international levels.