How to get
Saint Petersburg, Peterburgskoe shosse 64/1
Free shuttle buses from «Moskovskaya» subway station (every 15 minutes)
fixed-route-taxy-bus К545, К299
Congress and Convention Center EXPOFORUM
Exhibitions Energy Saving, Power Efficiency, Innovative Technology and Equipment, Ros-Gaz-Expo, Boilers and Burners take place in the first in Saint Petersburg international level Congress and Convention Center (CEC), hosting European and worldwide business events practically of any scale.
The main advantage of CEC EXPOFORUM is encompassing in one territory all necessary infrastructure for large convention and congress events in accordance with international standards.
CEC EXPOFORUM is located in prospective DISTRICT OF Saint Petersburg, with constantly developing transportation system. Nearby the International Pulkovo Airport is located, ring road, there will be build a turnpike Moscow – Saint Petersburg.
The territory of Congress and Convention Center occupies 56, 2 ha situated in Pushkin district of Saint Petersburg and boarders with:
- North-East – Peterburgskoe shosse;
- North-West – riverbed Pulkovka and Pulkovskoe impoundment;
- South-East – apartment blocks “Pulkovo otdelenie sovhoza Shushary”;
- South-West – future hosing development.
- 5 min drive from Pulkovo Airport
- 5 min drive from Ring Motorway
- 15 min on foot from 3 subway stations
- 30 min drive from downtown
You can get to EXPOFORUM by:
- personal car
- public transport
- shuttle buses